ELEMENTAL MIZU 18oz ~ RELAX TAPERED (RT)
- 18 ounces Selvedge Denim
- Kibata - Loomstate
- Unsinged - Uncalendered - Unsanforized
- Milled in Japan by KAIHARA
- Rope Dyed Pure Indigo
- Semi-Natural Dyed Weft Using Natural Indigo
- Medium Tension Weave
- 100% Australian Cotton
- Signature Copper Lame Selvedge Line
- 10th Anniversary Special Asanoha Pattern Interlining
- Natural Hand Dyed Interlining Fabric
- Yoke Interlining Construction
- Continuous Selvedge Fly
- Embroidered Backpocket with Elemental Color Threads
- Element Colored Coinpocket Stitching
- Element Colored Inseam Stitching
- Double Embossed Asanoha Pattern Leatherpatch
- YKK-Japan Double Plated Button
- YKK-Japan Double Plated Rivets
- Black Tab on The Back Pocket
-This jeans is quite thick, rough and stiff. Expect a bit of difficulties to button up the jeans after the initial soak process.
-Please do it slowly to avoid injuring your fingers, it will loosen and widen over time.
- If desired, you can stick in a marker pen inside the buttonhole to force it stretch out to make the buttoning process easier.
See the details
EX-101 is our first signature middle weight denim. Both warp and weft is made by twisting several irreguler slub yarns. The twisted #6 indigo warp slub yarn and #6 natural weft slub yarn then weaved through a low tension setting shuttle loom.
The extra low tension setting will caused the machine to rattle that it produce the unique slub and knots on the surface of the fabric. Thus resulting a very slubby, neppy and irregular denim fabric.
The color is a deep indigo. It will evolve into an very contrast yet full of texture fabric after a wears.
Yoke is like the center parts of the jeans. It integrate the left and right parts of the jeans, and also the top and bottom part of the top block
This will also act as a visual signature enhancer for the jeans, which you can see every time you put on your pants.
We're producing our own original pocket bag interlining fabric. First of all, the fabric is made with a Handwoven shuttle loom, which needed a very long time to produced. We then print the Japanese special ASANO-HA pattern using a traditional resist dye method. Finally hand dye the fabric in a natural plant dye for several times until it reach a shades of color we desire.
Handwoven Natural Indigo Pocket Interlining Fabric
WARPWEFT COMPANY is producing our own original pocket bag interlining fabric. First of all, the fabric is made with a Handwoven shuttle loom, which needed a very long time to produced. We then print the Japanese ASANO-HA pattern using a traditional resist dye method. Finally hand dye the fabric in a natural indigo vat for several times until it reach a dark shade of indigo.
Selvedge Continuous Fly
The fly parts is made from 1 continues piece of fabric instead of 2 separate pieces. Even seems unlikely, in years of constant wearing, there is a chance that the fly may be detached from each other. When that happens , usually it gonna be so hard to fix them, moreover if you want it to be as good as it used to be. With continues fly construction, we will reduce the chance of the broken fly to almost impossible.
We take this 1 step even further, the continues fly is made from the selvedge parts of the fabric. Even though its not even visible from the outside, we still decide to present it to the owner of the jeans, cause every time you button/unbutton your jeans, you will be able to admire this special detail.
Arcuate or known by most people as Arc, is the main visual signature of the jeans. As we said, we never put too much effort into the visual area. So we decide to design the arc just so it represent these few fundamental requirements:
1. The Arc Stitch should positioned center and balance inside the pocket area
2. All the stitching must be able to be sewn from one side to another side without lifting the needle
3. The Arc must have at least 1 looped stitch (intersect stitch)
Our Signature Arcuate is made just so it can qualify those 3 points above, thats why we called it “The Fundamental Arc”
The Button and Rivets attached in our jeans are exclusively made for WARPWEFT COMPANY by YKK JAPAN. Our Cotton Logo is engraved at the Buttons and at the Rivet's tack, while our brand initial is engraved at the button's tack and Burr.
As it worn out, the natural copper color will eventually pop out a little by little and give you a feel of a vintage denim.